Our Commitment to You
Our priority is the health and safety of our community, clients and employees. That is why we have taken additional safeguards to help minimise COVID-19 to ensure a safe work environment for all.
When entering, you consent to having your temperature and personal details recorded for contact tracing purposes. We also ask that you immediately sanitise your hands and keep your mask on to minimise the risk of community transmission. We reserve the right to refuse treatment to a client who is unwell or answers YES to the below questions.
If you answer YES to any of the below questions, we respectfully ask you to NOT attend your appointment and to reschedule for another day.
- Have you ever been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you had any symptoms in the last 14 days that are new:
- fever (≥37.5°C) or history of fever (e.g. night sweats, chills)
- shortness of breath
- sore/scratchy throat
- loss of smell or loss of taste
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, travelled internationally or on a cruise ship as a passenger or crew, travelled to an area within Australia considered high risk for community transmission in the last 14 days?
Our pledge to you is:
- Our commitment to meet all the mandatory protocols for social distancing and sanitisation;
- Provide further support and training to our employees to ensure sanitation guidelines are met;
- Ensuring that all treatment areas and furniture are disinfected prior to each client’s arrival; and
- Ensuring that all employees wear protective gear such a masks and gloves in the clinic.
The team at Ohana Cosmetic Medicine would like to thank you for supporting our business and for trusting us to take care of you.